For the first time in a long time, I could honestly say I am smiling from the inside. It's not that I've been "unhappy" lately, its the fact that a lot has happened for the past month or so. Things that you thought would NEVER happened to you, happened. And it was never easy going through things you never thought of. That is why work has been the best 'stress-kit'.
What happened, will only be a memory for me. A memory that will lay inside of me and I'll take it to my grave. Yes, everyone has secrets. This is more than just a secret, it was part of me. And whatever happened, will never change who I am and who I will eventually be.
I was scared. But I'm glad I have my boyfriend and my 'wife' by my side all these while. Wouldn't have gone through 'that' without them. They have been so calm and supporting. I love you guys to bits and thank you so much for being there!
I believe that everything happens for a reason. But I guess, no one could go through 'things' without anyone by their side.
.xoxo.jo.
No comments:
Post a Comment