Anyway, updates you asked? I know I've promised you that I'll start blogging and will never leave you hanging... I've been madly busy... And of course lazy too! Not good! I know. Honestly, everyday I actually thought about blogging.. What to say, what to write... So many things. Now... My head is all empty.
For now, all I can say is that... I'm really missing my social life. I miss my monkeys, my boyfriend, my sister, my Subang boys... Everyone! I can just blame work for this. Lately, work hasn't been super busy. It just the fact of working all day, get stuck in traffic part of the day is just tiring. Innit? LIFE! Oh well, its just part of growing up. There, I've said it! I'm a grown woman! As scary as it sounds, I've got a feeling that it'll be better.
Is it safe to say that I'm excited to find out?
.xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment